Wednesday, July 7, 2010

t e x t i l e l o v e

P O N D E R I N G

I've just been thinking up some lovely pieces to stitch together. I've been making note cards and textile bracelets.

I love my sewing machine.

*snoopy dance*

That is all.

PS... treasury I made. :)
Pinkerton Vest Tan size 47Girls Fantasy Fairy Renaissance or Victorian Velvet Corset Set Custom 2-8A Custom Tailored Suit in Super 120s
Gentleman's Banyan circa 1740-1790Mad Hatter four piece set for Alice in Wonderland fans custom boutique costume made in any size from 2T to 7 by TinkerellaCreationsThe Charlotte A large brimmed puffed crown CUSTOM hat
Men's Gothic Coat Red and Black Duster Style Orignal KMKDesign-Custom to your sizeChild's Play Crown-DenimRegency Custom White Sheer Ball Gown Wedding Dress
The Beast Prince set for boys available for purchase in size 2T to 6 is comfortable and washable and the cutest thing I've ever made Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favorite moviesInnocence Fairy WingsAlice in Wonderland Marie Antoinette Fantasy Gown New Style Custom

No comments: