Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My new favorite earrings!

Personalized earrings created with your own photos of your child or pet, etc.
zoom
Personalized earrings created with your own photos of your child or pet, etc.Personalized earrings created with your own photos of your child or pet, etc.Personalized earrings created with your own photos of your child or pet, etc.Personalized earrings created with your own photos of your child or pet, etc.Personalized earrings created with your own photos of your child or pet, etc.

Description

I get lots of compliments on these earrings--you'll love wearing your own custom pair! The pair I'm wearing are about a 2-inch drop.

Get your own pair with a photo of your child, pet, loved one on them, anything you'd like.

After purchase you will send me one or two photos. I can do each earring the same or two different photos. The dangling heart or star is optional. Include your wishes in your message to seller.

I will crop your photo to a circle, oval, square, or rectangle shape--just let me know which shape you prefer, and which color you would like for a border.

Silver or gold ear wires available. Let me know if you need pierced or clip-ons.

No comments: