I just felt like making flowers yesterday. Poppies are my favorite. I LOVE poppies. I made paper poppies for my wedding. I'm definitely going to have to make some more of them soon.
And now for a Firefly quote (which only has a minor connection to this post):
"Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower...
somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross—"
somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross—"
Description
Simply sweet, tulle flower pin. Created with layers and layers of white tulle and 3 white beads in the center. This item ships free with any other purchase. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ This listing is for one pin. If you need different colors or a bulk order, give me a holler! Visit my shop at http://www.bohemianbear.etsy.com I hope you find something you love!Added on Jun 29, 2010
Shipping
Item ships from: United States
| ship to: | cost: | with another item: |
|---|---|---|
| United States | $1.00 USD | $0.00 USD |
| Everywhere Else | $2.00 USD | $0.00 USD |







1 comment:
Very Cute!!
Post a Comment