Friday, June 25, 2010

Feeling Mighty ♥


We've done the impossible,
and that makes us mighty.
~Mal, Firefly (I
♥ Joss)

Well, selling on Etsy may not be impossible, but it sure does feel like it so far. But today I'm in a mighty mood, and "I aim to misbehave," (okay, okay, that quote doesn't fit here, but it's my blog and I'll quote what I want when I want, capisce?). I've had my Etsy shop Bohemian Bear open for almost two months now. Sales are...to be dramatic... sloth-like.

I'm here to learn though, so I'm enjoying playing with new ideas to see which items perk some interest. I've declared this weekend, *insert fanfare here* EARRING WEEKEND. (Ta-da!)

Okay, okay, so I've only listed three pair so far, but more are on their way and I'm hoping to do some (currently non-existent) craft space (re)arranging this weekend, so I can be more efficient whilst playing with needles and thread and paper and glue.

Check out my new *line* of earrings and let me know what you think. I'm all for critiques (hot or cold) and suggestions.

9 comments:

April said...

Great blog post and cute earrings! I wish you many future sales!!!
Take care,
April

Handmade in Israel said...

At least you still have your sense of humour! I have sloth-like sales too... :)

Tina said...

Cute earrings, good luck with sales! :)

Yun said...

Cute earrings! I think its been a slow summer for most sellers, sadly.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks for stopping by my Blog :)

It is really hard this year I think for most people, everyone is saying sales are slow.

I have not sold a thing in months :(

I am sure things will pick up.

Have a great weekend, T. :)

Beth Howard said...

I'll admit, you had me at the picture of Mal <3

baisimu said...

saw you in the forum and here i am! why don't you have a section for people to follow your blog? it'll make tracking it easier!

Thea said...

I'm in the same position. Slothhhh. Yay earring weekend! I would celebrate, but I don't have my ears pierced.

Kristin Aquariann said...

Oh, Nathan Fillion. *dreamy sigh* I adore that you quoted Firefly. Your earrings are charming, too.